Monday 11 June 2012

Converse baby

Hello chicky's... 
Today I had an interview for an access to social sciences course, there was a presentation and a quick Maths and English test. I kinda just guessed my whole way through the Maths and rambled on about crap in the English!! Also I only re-red the letter this morning and discovered that I also had to take a 200 word written statement... so I did this in the college car park at 8.45am! Probs not the best way to get back into education! 
Oh well, hopefully its enough to get on the course. 

This is what I wore 
Tshirt mini dress * Primark (borrowed)
Brogues * Primark (old)
Bag * Miso (old)
Oh gaad!! please excuse the rubbish photo! The Mr was in a 
rush and just managed to snap this blurry excuse for a photo!
~
When I got home, this little package had arrived!



YAYA!!!! Brand spanking new converse! 

Now this rain needs to pee off so I can wear them!! I decided to go with high tops as I have a million pairs of normal white plimsolls!


Also guys I have been told to take up swimming and water therapy to help my back, but I am very conscious of my baby belly, can any of you recommend a nice high waisted bikini? 
Hope your all feeling amazing despite this ruddy rain!
esme x

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment :) This outfit looks so good yet simple, I need one of those dressed in my wardrobe! I am very tempted to get the converse, but have clown feet so am a bit dubious about them making my feet look even bigger haha!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is lovely, I've seen a few bloggers who have it but they don't have it in my local store :( I'm desperate for some more white hi-tops, going to America in September though so might see if I can hold out until then and get them there, hopefully the rain will stop soon though so you can wear yours! X

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Converse are such classics, you can never go wrong with a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also just bought this converses high top in white as well.
    Love them
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love converses and that plain grey dress is lovely

    xx
    leather-clouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete